Saturday, April 11, 2009

Shopping trip....

......um, I mean, official travel for official military training! Otis headed for Texas today, for a week of battlefield hospital training, then he's going to South Carolina to see his family, and the kids will be coming up from Florida, super excited about that because he hasn't seen them since last June.

Last time he went to the U.S., I printed my shopping list for him, including color pictures. He did pretty well, but I know he hates the actual shopping part, so this time I got smart, I'm ordering most of my stuff online, then choosing the "ship to store" option to have it delivered to the stores nearest the in-law's house, so all O will have to do is go pick it up!


>
>

The South parking garage levels at Narita airport are animals. We parked on 2, zou
>
>

>

>
>

1 comment:

Gina said...

That's smart of you to order online and choose the ship to store option. I bet it makes it easier on your hubby.

And good grief living in Japan, do we learn to be creative with how we get our goodies here or what? Ha ha ha.