Wednesday, January 14, 2009

In loving memory...

..of my cherished HP Special Edition "Lance Armstrong - Live Strong" computer. Lil' Lance died at the tender age of 4 years old, victim of maltreatment by ungrateful children who maliciously downloaded any and every virus-loaded gadget, gizmo and game they could lay their grubby hands on. Defenseless keyboard drowned in koolaid and buried in cookie crumbs, even though eating and drinking near mom's precious computer was STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.

My undying gratitude to SJT Computers for your valiant attempts to resuscitate my beloved. I'm eternally grateful that you were able to salvage all of my pictures and documents, saving me from complete devastation.

LL, you will be missed more than you will ever know. I'll always cherish our hours of internet surfing, your wonderful photo editing abilities, and the steadfast way you saved every major document in my life.

Despite the fact that your replacement is an adorable, pink, little number that travels in the cutest, hot pink tote, remember, that even though she's taking your place on my lap, she'll never take your place in my heart.

Adieu mon cherie
>
>

No comments: