Tuesday, January 13, 2009

i heart faces - Week 1

>

A two-year-old Ethan after a swim (he put on his mask by himself!)

>

I've never entered an online contest before, and I've certainly never entered a photo contest before, I'm no photographer, but I have captured some great shots of the kids over the years, so I figured, why not? (and I love any excuse to post the kids' baby pictures on this blog!) This is my first entry for i ♥ faces , in Week 1 of their photo contest. Be sure to check out all the other cute-patooties in the contest!

>

>
>


6 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

What big brown eyes!
-sandy toe

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I'm so glad you entered his beautiful face ~ it's all about having fun and being inspired at I ♥ Faces. His eyes are amazing!

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at our website this week,

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

illahee said...

i love it! it's a GREAT photo!

Drew said...

I just love the dark eyes, long eyelashes and sweet expression.

KVC said...

Those eyes!

Gina said...

What a gorgeous little boy you have!!!: )