Thursday, December 25, 2008

Bat Boy

Ethan got a Batman car for Xmas, from his Aunt Rob; you shake it and when you put it down Batman says "Turbo engaged!" as the car races across the floor. After playing with it for a while Ethan brought it to me and said "Mom, where's the turtle?" What? "The turtle! My car says "Turtle in a cage!"

When E was born I bought a calendar and everyday I'd write something about him, just a little thought or a note about his developement. I kept it up for about 7 months, and I'm so glad I did, but sad that I let it fall by the wayside after that. I've decided to start again for 2009; hardly a day goes by that he doesn't do or say something that makes me laugh, and I don't want to forget any of it. I've noticed with some of my memories of the girls as babies and toddlers have started to kind of melt together, leaving me unsure of which one actually did or said something I'm remembering. Was it Gabi or Megan whose head was so big that I had to cut one of her shirts to get it off of her? Was it Megan or Gabi ate my mistle toe one Christmas? And I know there are plenty of things about all 3 kids that I've completely forgotten.
>
>

No comments: