Saturday, January 19, 2008

I've Created a Monster!

Now that I'm blogging, I keep finding bigger, better blog sites! Which of course makes me want to move from the site I'm currently on, so I did! I actually tried this site first, but whenever we go online, the internet detects that we're connecting from Japan, so if there's a Japanese version of a site available, it automatically routes us there, I couldn't get the stupid thing to let me get to the English site for the longest time! I'm sure there's some kind of regional setting somewhere to tell my computer to always route me to English pages, but I haven't figured it out yet. I'm going to move my other entries over here, there's no way I'm re-typing that 101 Things list!

So, again with the tweaking and figuring things out. Trust me, once I get it all together it will be great!

Oooo, I love the automatic draft save feature on this site! I just accidentally navigated away from this page w/out saving and was able to pull this entry back up! Nice!

No comments: