Friday, October 24, 2008

Cute new kicks


I really don't do shoes, they're just something I cram on my feet because "no shirt, no shoes, no service" (where I come from it's not at all unusual for a guy to walk into McDonald's without a shirt on and well into my teens I regularly went in grocery stores and restaurants barefooted).
>
It's been nearly a year since I bought myself a new pair of shoes, close to two years since I bought anything other than tennis shoes (except for a pair of knock-off crocs I bought for Y700 earlier this summer). But while we were in Yokosuka this weekend I fell in love with these Sketchers, O got a very similar pair (from the Men's section). I love them!!
>
>

1 comment:

Robin Vistnes said...

You know that means my little Slimer is growing up- today shoes in grocery stores, tomorrow you'll end up getting a job!
Slow down- time can really get away with you and you will look back and you have just all grown up.