Wednesday, November 5, 2008

YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!! YES WE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>
"Change has come to America!"
>
“It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America”
>
>
“If there is anyone out there who doubts that America is a place where anything is possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer” Barack Obama

>
I'm absolutely in awe as I say for the first time:
>
>
>Barack Obama, President of the United States of America
>
>
I can't think of a time that I've been prouder to be an American.
>

>I've been crying literally for hours, since I left my class at 11:30a and heard on the radio how big Obama's lead was. I continued crying through the afternoon as I ran errands around town listening to the radio as the results continued to come in. I'll remember for the rest of my life where I was when I heard "Barack Obama is the 44th President of the United States". I can't explain my feelings, or why I'm so incredibly emotional, but I'm overjoyed and so proud.
>
>

>This was the first election I've voted in since I voted for Clinton (it was only my second time to vote ever) and I am so proud to be a part of this incredible moment in U.S history.
>
Proud to be an Obama Mama!


>




No comments: